Bonjour

Bonjour à tous les développeurs Datastage / Hello to all the Datastage developers ,

I have been appearing for a lot of Datastgae interviews recently, so just thought of jotting down all the intriguing questions asked to me at one place for my own reference as well as for others, if they need it.

Before going further, it would only be appropriate to give a brief glimpse of my professional profile. I am an IBM certified Datastage professional and have worked on this technology for almost 3-4 years now. Still, everytime I give a new interview, there are always more than less questions which get me stumped! I know this wouldn't have given a very flattering impression
to you of my Technical skills, but I insist that I am not that bad either ;-)

So in case, you have still decided to read this blog, here is wishing you all a very Happy Reading and All the Best for that next interview you are secretly planning to appear for :-)))

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form